Reading environment variables inside an activity or a R-U-F
I have a functionality where i have some custom environment variables loaded in to the system. I would like to access those variables from an activity or a RUF function.
Please share your ideas on this.
Besides you try System.getenv(), you may also try System.getProperty().
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I am working on the multi project environment, i would like to initialize the variables when the project gets starrted.
- When/How does the OPENSPAN_APPLICATION_PATH environment variable get set?
- How to read local variables from Harness
- Need sample code to read the global variables in interaction xml
- Added an option to the existing harness in the pyMainMenu but the buttons inside the sections are not reaching the activity called inside it