Range search using in-build Pega elastic search
Elastic search is powerful and super efficient in searching complex case structures.
Is it possible to perform a range query using Pega in-build elastic search params. For e.g. fetch cases that were created between 1/19/2019 and 6/19/2019.
Our typical usage would be : get cases that are of 1) specific case property (like order# which can be multiple in a case) AND 2) created by specific user AND 3) created between a specific date range
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Custom Search Parameters for Elastic Search- Pega 7.4- defining params for search query
- What are the different input formats supported by PEGA OOTB Elastic Search?
- How to use Elastic Search capability in pega and external DB interaction
- External elastic search API integration with pega
- Pega Elastic Search Truststore default password