Raising Support Requests for Hotfixes now made easy!
Have you gone through our Support Articles or discussions on our community and identified a hotfix (HFix-xxxxx) you need? Here’s what you need to do next!
1. Get on to My Support Portal on PDN: https://pdn.pega.com/support/my-support-portal
2. Click the orange button that says Create
3. Select Existing Hotfix Request in the Request Type dropdown list
4. Enter the hotfix (HFix-xxxxx) you need in the Requested Hotfix ID field (note that there is no dropdown to choose an existing hotfix here, you have to enter the hotfix ID yourself!)
NOTE: Make sure to the format of the hotfix you enter is, "HFix-xxxxx".
When you enter your Project Information, the system checks if the Product and Version, the hotfix was built for, matches the Product and Version you selected.
If a mismatch exists, the system returns the following error and will not allow you to Submit the SR until this mismatch is resolved.
“The existing hotfix requested must be for the same Product and Version as the Support Request.”
5. Fill in the rest of the fields as usual and click Submit Request to create your SR with Pega GCS!
If you have any questions, please post a comment below.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I raise a support request to Pega?
- Why can't I raise a support request, I am not able to see create option in the portal?
- Join us for the DevOps Made Easy for All Webinar: Thursday, January 11, 2018
- DEVOPS Made Easy in Pega 7.3 (Can't find Add Application Pipeline in Pega 7.3.0)
- Hotfix Catalog Download- Please make it easy