A question regarding data page scope
For this question:
Match each data page scope to its use case:
1. Customer details for a compliant case handled by customer service representative.
2. Order history of the logged-in user that needs to be refreshed on every login.
Could you please explain which one is the thread scope and which one is the requester scope?
Thanks a lot!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
1. Thread : As each customer contacting to CSR will be handled its own thread.
2. Requestor : As the data will be pulled for the requestor on login
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Quiz Question Accessing Data in an Application / Data Page Scope
- Thread and Requestor Scope Editable Data Page is reflecting under Node Data Pages
- Requestor scope data page re-fills multiple times
- Cache error while changing scope of Data Page List
- Why editable Data Pages do not have a node scope but only thread or requestor?