Question about uploading multiple attachments to predefined category.
We have multiple attachment categories and in some steps users should only be allowed to upload files for a single category and they should be able to upload multiple files. For example, when creating a case the user / customer should be able to upload any number of files to the ‘Supporting Documents’ attachment category but not to any of the other categories.
Is that something that can be done using OOTB functionality? I’m currently using the Attach Content control in my section but that prompts the user to select what Attachment Category each uploaded file should be assigned to, I need it to automatically assign all files to the ‘Supporting Documents’ category.
I’m using version 8.3 and I’m new to Pega so it’s likely I’ve overlooked something obvious, any advise on how best to handle this type of thing would be greatly appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- [Resolved] How to set attachment category when upload file with mobile?
- Are Intent Tasks cannot belong to multiple categories?- Quiz Question- Expose Services with Intent Tasks
- How to provide access to all users on system to access copy/edit/delete reports category.
- How to upload an attachment at a question level in PEGA Survey.v7.3 during the run time.
- Predefined setup question is not coming for “I case” in web Chatbot window