Question about installing Pega 7.3.1 on Tomcat version 8.5
We currently have an application that is running on Pega 7.3.1, and Tomcat version 8.0.X. We have been requested to apply a set of patches to our systems, and it sounds like that will upgrade our Tomcat version to version 8.5.X.
What we see in the Platform Guide for 7.3.1 indicates that it will run on Tomcat 8.X. Does that include version 8.5.X? I am assuming it is inclusive of any version of Tomcat 8, but I want to be sure before we do this upgrade.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.3.1 Update- Failed to find current installed version
- Migrating Pega 7.3.1 App from Websphere to Tomcat
- Upgrading to Pega 7.3.1 and Pega CS 7.31 leaving Pega Onboarding for FS on version 7.22
- Created Product file from export wizard(export) in pega 7.3.0 version and tried to import into 7.3.1 version but getting issue when importing
- ERROR During installation (Pega 7.3.1- Posgresql- Tomcat) PLJAVA