Query timeout in SQL Server
We are experiecing a timeout issue using SQL Server 2016 on Pega 8.3.
We find that there is a hotfix on Pega 7.4 for the issue.
Does anyone know whether this issue has been fixed on Pega 8.3 ? Or is there any patch for us to use ?
Thanks in advance.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to execute sql queries on db2 server
- Incorrect sql query. How do I get Pega to generate correct SQL query using function alias in a report?
- Getting DatabaseException caused by prior exception: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The query has timed out. | SQL Code: 0 | SQL State: HY008
- Timeouts occuring on DB for following queries
- Database queries resulting in '502- Bad Gateway'. Is there a timeout?