Query regarding OOTB PartyApprovalMajority
Say I have requirement for a majority approval voting and will be using OOTB PartyApprovalMajority flow, now if I use the it, assignments for voting will be created for all workparty defined in the Case. But say I have 5 workparty defined in the Case and I want only 3 parties to participate in the approval voting, is this possible by using the OOTB flow?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This flow rule is available. So you can edit it anytime as per your application requirement.
Now coming to your specific requirement. Well , i can see that the Approval assignment shape has the routing info "ToWorkParty" which routes it to all parties involved.
If you dont want that to happen then you can use your own routing logic by saving as ToWorkParty with a new name and modify the step 1 where we are hardcoding it by this ".pyWorkParty(param.Party).pyWorkPartyUri
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Oracle Data Dictionary Query Hotfix installed,even then no change in the long running OOTB query behavior (PEGA 72)
- Incorrect sql query. How do I get Pega to generate correct SQL query using function alias in a report?
- Pega 7-OOTB Activities List and it's explanation. And also OOTB dynamic System Setting List and it's explanation
- Pega Product Composer For HealthCare OOTB REST API Withdrawn/Need to use get Benefits passing claim using OOTB Service REST PegaHC-API
- Need to know the definition of this OOTB function/script rule: "selectThisProp", as it needs to be called explicitly in a scenario where its not executing OOTB