Query on Pega NBAA installation
We are about to install NBA 7.31 and we have 2 complete different implementation guides
2.NBA- legacy 7.3.1.
current setup : pega 7.3.1 with PM 7.31
could you please explain the purpose of each like under which use cases it can be used?
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
The legacy version of NBAA is retired from version 7.4 and is part of the CRM suite.The separate version you see on the Delivery platform is for the standalone deployment when you have a third-party customer service application and you want to deploy Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor as a stand-alone application with it.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Oracle Data Dictionary Query Hotfix installed,even then no change in the long running OOTB query behavior (PEGA 72)
- KYC installation to a host(server) having prior installation of NBFS, NBAM, NBAA & NBAFS
- Pega 6.3 DSM, NBAA, NBAM upgrade to Pega 7.3
- How to Send SMS from PEGA 7 (DSM/NBAA 7.12) to SMS Gateway
- NBAA Portal is not available as a part of Pega DSM package