Query to know installed Hotfixes
Can you please inform what will be the best way to verify count of installed hotfixes? I am not confident of the below query:
select PYPRODUCTID from prpcrules.pr_data_products where PYPRODUCTID like 'HFIX%';
In AIT environment this query is returning 76 Hotfixes, but in same AIT environment the scan result in Hotfix manager is showing 79 committed Hotfixes.
This query is showing 3 less.
Pega 7.2 Platform.
Can you please try this?
select * from [rules_schema].pr_data_scanner order by pxCreateDateTime
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do we query the PRPC DB for hotfixes not installed by the Hotfix Manager?
- Oracle Data Dictionary Query Hotfix installed,even then no change in the long running OOTB query behavior (PEGA 72)
- HotFix related Query- Partially and Superseded HotFixes
- Hotfixes are not shown up on the uncommited list after installing the hotfixes by prpcUtil.bat
- List of HotFixes installed on a 5.5 system