pyTrackSecurityChanges - For a property inside Pagelist property. Not showing the index for pagelist.
The above article suggests, how we can add page-list embedded properties in Audit-tracking. But in Audit tracking it doesn't show element of page-list the property got changed.
I tried the Field-Value option ootb, by setting ""(blank) in ChangeTrackModel (or pyTrackSecurityChanges model), but no help.
Doesn't anyone have any idea? Any pointer or help will be appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a flow and i need to start it in activity based on the pages of a pagelist property. For each page I have to start the flow as a new wo and I need to pass one property value from the page of pagelist property.
- Comparing Same property in a Pagelist.
- I have a pagelist inside another pagelist; How to get the index of PageList1?
- Pagelist inside another Pagelist- Declare Expression on a property in the Inner Loop and Looping over an Inner Pagelist
- Index of parent page list incase of pagelist inside a page list