pyCaseWorker does not show Correspondence attachement
Using the mail shape, an email I generated and it is attached to the case.
The attached content is not visible in Case Worker portal, it is visible in Case Manager portal.
Access group of logged in operator is Administrators, security/privilege settings are still OOTB.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Section in correspondence rule is not rendering when ran through the agent but its showing when that agent activity ran as standalone
- Delegated correspondence rule shows extraneous buttons- Pega 7.3.1
- Configuring and sending correspondence: Add recipient information- Email address not showing as a field
- Show different correspondence rules based on a value of dropdown field
- How to attach correspondence mai to a workobject