pxDateTime control validating day as month (XX/13/XXXX is not a valid date value)
We are working on a POC for some forms to capture data but we are stuck with this validation. Our requirement is to ask for a date with three Dropdowns instead of the typical calendar controler. We have configured it in this way:
But the control is taking the Day value as Month, so whenever we select a date after 12 it triggers the error "is not a valid date value" as shown here:
We have tried changing the Read-Only Format to a Custom one but that doesn't work. I also have looked for the references on the validation but just found the PartialDate Edit Input rule (Pega-RULES:08-01-01) which could be related, but we are looking for something different that modifying Pega's code, if possible.
Does anyone know how he can modify this validation to not trigger on days after 12?
Thank you so much!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- pxDateTime Control- Custom Date format- is it possible pass the values dynamically using parameters or clipboard property to Custom Format?
- I need to move the cursor Automatically to the next textbox after entering the value in first textbox,for example for entering the Date of birth values if i enter the value in Day box then the cursor should automatically move to Month box.How this thing c
- Add one month to date, but keep exact same day or last day of the month if higher
- Datetime control throwing "Not a valid date value" exception when the user enters the date in "MMddyyyy" format
- Number of months between 2 java.util.Date, excluding day of month