Publishing Branch to repository
I have created sample application AAA in which i have created branches and added few rules.
I have published branches to respository , but when i login to Deployment manager portal i am not able to view branches which i published.
1. Using Amazon S3 repository as artifact in both pipeline setting and while publishing branch.
2. Sample application AAA is built on PegaDeploymentManager application
3. Added AAA application in pipeline setting.
Please help me on this how to see published branches in Deployment manager.
Thanks in advance.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deployment Manager-publish application archives into a repository
- Geeting this error- Publish failed.Please verify the path details.Forbidden when Using Export wizard to upload zip file at repository
- Extension API for publishing artifact using custom repository in Pega 7.4
- View artifacts in Pega SOR after publishing a branch
- Custom Repository Implementation- Trigger build after merging the branch