Public URL Configuration for Directed Web Access (Pega 8.1.3)
I have a requirement to send correspondence to external users, which will attach the Public URL, along with a one time token, to allow the user to open the link and provide a response to our email within Pega in an assignment. Everything other than the Public URL has been created for DWA, including proper external routing, but I am not sure how to accurately provide the Public URL in our DSS to allow an end user to properly access the one time access. Most other questions on this topic have been for directed web access as a whole, but I have not been able to find much information on what the Public URL should be.
Any help on understanding the structure of the public URL, or how to configure it for such a task would be much appreciated.
It is set under System>>Settings>>URLs, tab: Resource URLs, text field: Public Link URL:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 6.3.1- Directed Web Access- Access Denied
- How to access pega case directly using Pega Web Mashup without showing login screen
- How to propagate data when using a Create Case shape (Pega 8.1.3)?
- Direct Web Access- Is it feasible to access the external link multiple times
- Pega- public facing web sites (internet!)