PRServletContainerAuth fails to load app in pega 8.2.2
Hi, Recently we are upgraded the application from pega 721 to pega 822 version.
After update, when user try to access the application through SSO url, it shows error. Status:fail,Operator:Unauthenticated or not available,Node:No ID available.
In the same session when user do browser refresh, it takes in and shows the portal.
In security alert log, shows exception : SECU0016.
SSO authentication is done through PRServletContainerAuth.
Anybody facing this issue, any additional configuration need to updated in pega v822?
Note: Pega 721 was running in websphere server and pega 822 version is running in tomcat apache.
Verified web xml in both version, all the configuration are same for PRServletContainerAuth
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Charts are not loading after update from 8.2.2 to 8.2.4
- Need help setting up Pega Chat in PEGA 8.2.2
- Upgrading Pega from 7.2 to 8.2.2 Hotfix question
- how to open multiple work objects in tabs in pega 8.2.2 version as the Tab Group layout is not available
- Obj-Browse is not working properly in pega 8.2.2