PRPC73 - where are 'Cassandra' Logs now ? (Decision-Data-Store)
I am playing with the new PRPC73: and I have deployed a new 'Decision-Data-Store' [Designer-Studio>Decisioning>Infrastructure>Services>Decision Data Store|Add node]; this all works just fine - but I don't seem to be able to find any 'Cassandra' logs anywhere ?
Does anybody know where the logs are in this release - do you have to enable the logging etc ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Found the logs ! They are written to the <PegaTemp> directory as a filename like "Cassandra-2017-Jul-03.log.0" etc.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Data encryption for decision data store in Pega internal Cassandra
- Getting exception while trying to save data into Decision Data Store (DDS) using Data Flow in Pega Marketing 7.3.1
- Activity to truncate Data Set of type Decision Data Store
- Error while starting Decision Data Store Service in Pega 8.2.1
- Using Decision Data Store (DataSet) as Audience for Outbound Marketing campaign