Providing Pega Express portal access to business users
As a developer role we are able to switch to Pega express view and create the case and its associated fields and switch to Turn editing On or Turn editing Off.
Our requirement is we need to provide the pega express portal access to the business users who can create the custom fields.
We have created a new access group (No developer access) and included the portal pyPega7Express. With this approach when we navigate to the portal there is no capability to edit the UI and everything is read only associated to the case type which we built. Even there is no option called "Turn editing On" in the portal.
Could you please advise how can we address this with OOTB.
Please use pxExpress, that should help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Looking to give business users to access decision rules from our backoffice portal
- how to avoid business users creating lot of rules in organisation classes using pega express
- users created and invited for approval can't login into the Pega Express Portal
- How to provide access to all users on system to access copy/edit/delete reports category.
- How to provide clipboard and Tracer access to pyCaseManager7 portal?