Property Value Setting to Null on Save/Refresh Action
The property is being called in two different sections which have same page context. Both the sections are in the main flow action section and at a time only one is visible. One has when rule as visibility and other has expression.
The issue is caused due to the checkbox "Run visibility on client" set to true for the other section. When you uncheck it, the issue is not observed.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Action set actions are not getting executed properly even after refreshing the property values used in when condition
- Obj-Save method setting null values
- Why set a refresh condition when there is already a refresh-section action- "Creating Dynamic UIs" exercise
- Null pointer Exception when using Property-Set-Mes
- Setting a property to null in a when rule