Property type in a column table
Hi, I need to display a set of question dynamically from a DataPage. Some will take an answer as an input other with a select.
Is it possible in Pega to have too type : input / select in the same column ?
If yes how can I achieve this need ?
Hello, yes I am getting the question via a SOR model. I get the questions from a webservice :
QuestionGroups>QuestionGroup>QuestionGroupLabel, QuestionGroupCode, QuestionGroupOrder, Questions>Questions>QuestionLabel,QuestionCode,QuestionType
So the tag QuestionType get : input or select value , and when it is select I will have more tag SelectValues>SelectValue>ValueOrder,ValueLabel
From that webservice, I will create 2 datapage : one with a List of pages and embedded pages QuestionGroups(list)- Questions(List), the other one with only the Questions(list) but plus the QuestionGroupCode and the answers.
The idear is to use the dynamic layout group control with the first datapage and an embeded section with a table that will be filled with the second datapage.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we browse and populate two different column results from two different data tables(Data types)in a single dropdown property on screen?
- In pega survey for complex question Answer Mode of Type Table,for this how can we create reusable column properties
- I have a class which is mapped to external DB, now I want two columns to be added in the table and that two columns as properties in the class, so what are the steps we need to follow to map properties and cloumn of table?
- How to make Decision table return values when the property/properties in the conditions column(s) have null value
- How to source data type column (dropdown) from another table