Property-Set Date Time Error
I am attempting to use property-set for a DateTime value from XML.
The value comes from the XML and appears on clipboard correctly.
(ex. 2015-04-19 05:00:00).
However, when I attempt property-set PEGA does not like it.
The following error is given:
Invalid expression or reference: For literal Date/Time/DateTime values, enclose the value in double quotes; for property reference, prefix the expression with an equals sign
Also see attachment for screen shots.
Please check OOTB DateTime property usage for "property-set" method in activity.
For example. open "pxCreateDatetime" which is a DateTime property. You can do "View references" and find out how it is used in activity "property-set" method.
Also, please check below pdn link:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Set Data transform Properties with out using Property-set while obj-save and obj-open
- Call parametrized Data Page from Activity setting params via Property-Set
- Store property-set message in a property
- Property-ref method over the property-set method
- Use constants as a name for property in Property-Set