Product rule cannot be found on dev system
I'm testing Deployment Manager 4 on Pega 8.1 and trying to build a simple pipeline consisting only of a dev environment. Deployment manager is installed on the same machine as well.
I can create a pipeline but when diagnosing it, the error is shown that the product rule is not available. The same happens when trying to start the pipeline. However, the product rule with correct name and version is there and available in the system.
I cannot find any specific error in log files.
What am I missing? How can I debug and correct this?
Thank you in advance,
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In a remote system rule the IAC gateway URL that the rule references must be on the same dev instance and it does not recoganize the IAC gateway hosted on another Dev instance, why is that?
- Web Page failed to match rules in production while working in dev
- ** Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' with the name 'ESTABLISHCONTEXT' that applies to 'System-Queue-ServiceLevel'; no rules with this name were found in the rulebase.
- Rule Upgrade 54SP2 to V717- Error: System-Work-Indexer not found in dictionary
- Importing Product Rules, System goes down, PRPC Fails to Restart.