Process service queue retry duration
How can we modify the retry duration in service request processor
currently say I have mention retry attempts as 5 then all 5 attempts are executed within 3 seconds . ProcessServiceQueue agent has an interval of 180 seconds , then why does it executes all retry attempts within 3 seconds??
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Will ProcessServiceQueue agent process all the queued requests even if queue class is different from default service Queueclass?
- How to set the Queue item status programmatically to Scheduled/Broken-Process in the agent activity based on the response from the service
- is it possible to have retry logic for Email listener? Like the way we queue for JMS listener
- Queue processor- Does it support Retry with a delay in case of failure?
- Retry while Service failed