Problems Customizing Mobile App Splash Screen Background
I am trying to modify the OOTB Pega Mobile App with a custom logo and background on the splash screen, as well as on the sign in page using the branding assets template for 7-40. After following the steps for filling in the assets.zip template, I was only able to get our custom logo on the splash screen; the background color of the splash screen is still the standard blue and the sign in page has not changed.
I consulted the following article: https://community.pega.com/support/support-articles/not-able-change-splash-screen-background-mobile-app for help with the background color but after rebuilding it still did not change.
I also consulted the following article: https://community1.pega.com/community/pega-product-support/question/customize-mobile-app-icon-android for general build/customization help, but I do not believe this article is talking about my version.
I am also not sure if there is a more recent branding asset template that is more appropriate for Pega 8. Any assistance with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Mobile App Splash Screen Implementation
- Mobile App(Android)-- Custom mobile App
- Android custom mobile app showing “Application Installation failed” message after sometime of launching mobile app
- Customer SSO Configuration for Custom (HC) mobile app
- Customize Title for Main Navigation Panel in Pega Mobile App