Problem with operator instance saving
I am changing the email address of an operator in production level but the email address goes back to it's old value some time later. This situation repeat many times. I changed the email address of the operator like 8-10 times but still when I open the operator's profile some time later, I see the old email address. This is so awkward. What could cause this situation ?
Point 1: If you by mistake used any activity to update an operator (Obj-Open > Property-Set > Obj-Save), it won't leave an audit trail. So, just make sure that none of your functionality is updating the application profile by mistake (SSO?)
Point 2: If you believe that profile is corrupted, try to revalidate and save it once.
Point 3: If issue persists, check the log for any exception/error as soon as you update the profile and save it.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to save history record in History-Data-Admin-Operator-ID class when operator instance is saved by activity
- Problem reading Data-Admin-Operator-ID instance
- Problem reading Data-Admin-Operator-ID instance and Unable to find the schema name for the connection to the Work Database.
- Problem reading Data-Admin-Operator-ID instance java.lang.ClassCastException: com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.prpc.service.UninitializedService
- I have a Data class which is binded to external table. When I try to save an instance in this table for few roles it says "Database-Authorization-NoModifyAccess" error. But for some roles, I able to save an instance. Can somebody help why I am getting thi