Problem with opening multiple external assignments in same browser session
I recently implemented DWA functionality in our application for getting approval from external parties using external assignment. It works well when the external party acceses the first external assignment and submits it but when they open the second external assignment by clicking the link in the email they get an access denied message in the web page. I am guessing it has to do with opening 2 assignments in same browser session. Is there a way to fix this behaviour?
PS- Closing the browser before clicking on the link in the email for second external assignment does work but that is not an option as that is not good for user experience.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Opening the multiple SnapStart URL resulting in same Browser Session
- How to launch multiple PRPC browser windows to view cases and keep each session unique?
- Is there an option to stop all Requestors at once,instead of going one by one in SMA.We have multiple JVM's and during deployment we have to first knock the browser requestor sessions one by one on all JVM's which is a time consuming and tedious manual ef
- How to maintain each session unique when multiple browser tabs are launched?
- Concurrent Session-Need to Restrict the user login for multiple browser