Problem in creating application pipeline
I'm using Pega 7.3.1, PegaDeploymentManager 02.01.03 and PegaDevOpsFoundation 02.01.03.
While creating an application pipeline,it is showing that "Pipeline configuration with this application name and version already exists".We have tried with 01.02.01
We have deleted the application pipeline also.still the same error.
And we have tried with different application version for ex 01.03.01.It is throwing error " ** The Class with key value(s) Pega-Pipeline-CD does not exist".
Could you please help in resolving the issue.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to create Pipeline in Deployment Manager as application list is not coming up
- "There was a problem while creating rulesets" in Pega 8.2.1 Personal Edition while creating application
- problem creating a new application
- Problem in creating new application
- Problem in Connect Java with.jar file created on application with JDE version 1.8.0