Pro & Con of Collection over Activity
Using Pega 7.2.2
Please let us know the Pro & Con of Collection over Activity. If possible with scenario.
Any reference article or Link
Thanks in Advance
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update platform capability***
Below link may help you to understand about collections.
Collections are more than just a list of rules to run. PFB are the benefits.
1. More logic can be represented in the collection rule.
2. Response actions( implement common patterns without activities) and function alias(Function aliases can be used to make form easier to read and define) support provide structure and extensibility making the rules easier to configure, understand and delegate.
3. Features like rule referencing, execution tracking and dynamic function parameters can be used to solve common rule engine requirement more elegantly.
Please review the below articles for more information:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Considering we have two options for specialization ex: basing on client i.e. Class(Implementation layer) & Ruleset. What is suggested approach between these two and please share the pros & cons for both the options
- PRPC 5.4- DCO pros & cons
- Goal & Deadline activity not firing
- Screen flow / pre & post activities
- @base class sendemailnotification activity is not working properly in pega 7.1.6 & 7.1.5