Printing the content from 'Rich Text editor' and then generate pdf with same content and attach to case
We had a 'Rich Text editor' in a section to display the correspondence body. Now got the requirement that on click of a button the data present in 'Rich Text editor' needs to printed as per the print configuration provided in local computer and need to generate a pdf with the data and attach to case.
I got the way for Generating PDF and attaching to case using HTMLToPDF and AttachToWork activities. But can some one help me on configuring Print functionality as defined above and if user prints then only need to generate pdf and attach to case.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rich Text Editor xml format (error generating PDF in Thunderhead)
- OpenSpan 7.1 How to set text content for HTML Rich Text Editor
- 'Arial Narrow' font is missing in Pega's rich text editor
- Is there any way in a section that we drop down certain properties in a Rich Text Editor to show that property content which is dragged?
- Show a 'page break' in Rich Text Editor