Pre-requisites for Pega Purge/Archive process
I am looking to understand pre-requisites of Pega Purge process. I read Pega v7.2.2 Help documentation but looking to get more information around:
1. Steps to follow when planning purge in production environment. E.g. full database backup prior to running purge etc.
2. Can purge be run concurrently along with users using application? Or is this a process to be run during application maintenance window when no users are online?
3. In case purge encounters a failure, would the process exit or continue? What action is required for database consistency?
Appreciate your help in providing your recommendations on the above.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PRPC 7.2.2 Purge process pre-requisites
- PRPC731 Purge/Archive wizard efficient enough to process large set of data?
- is PEGA Business Architect essentials course mandatory pre-requisite for PEGA Business Architect Certification?
- For CPM FS 7.1.3 setup Pega 7.1.7 is pre-requisite and not Pega 7.1 as per installation guide
- Pega Platform and Pega Robot Manager installation Pre-requisites