Post Authentication Activity (Authentication Service)
I created a post authentication activity for my SAML authentication service. My service creates operators based on a model operator. IN my post authentication activity I wish to update the operator no matter whether the operator already had existed or the service created a new one. Do I need to open the operator that was just created and update it and save it and commit it? I think I can find out the operator that was created by looking at the SAML attributes on the clipboard or is there an easier way? Perhaps there is a clipboard page? The SSO login will get these changes to the operator that I make in the post authentication activity?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- JMS Connector (Authentication Profile)
- encountering error 535 (Authentication \Login Failed) with blank “Receiver Email Id” while trying to run a multichannel outbound campaign
- Authentication LDAP service. Developed authentication and timeout activities doesn't work
- How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity
- how can we identify / recognise an exception occured is internal(service-soap) or external(web service) while using connect-soap?