Positive and Decimal Precision Validation
Hi Every one,
I have a requirement as "Property Value should be positive with 2 Decimal Precision". individually i am able to achieve,
my Solutions are 1. To Check Positive number i am using OOTB Edit Validate. 2. For 2 Decimal Precision i have created a Edit Input Rule.
If i have given both rules on Property level under Advanced tab, any one rule is getting executing.
But i want to achieve both validations. How can we achieve this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Decimal precision in editable format
- How to check the Precision Value of a Double or Decimal Property
- How to round off the value of decimal property to certain precision point?
- Question on restricting decimal positions
- The reference.ContactList(-1) is not valid. Reason: unexpected character '-' at position 13, expected subscript