Populate Drop Down List From SQL Server Table
I am not able to populate a drop down list in Pega Trail (Cloud) from a SQL Server table. I could able to only give static options added in the dropdown list. Can some one help me on how to make fields populate from SQL server table in Pega Trail (Cloud).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Position Applied For drop-down box not populating from data table
- Optimised Schema Wizard does not populate any list of usused tables- Screen gets freezed.!
- Two bytes characters show "?" in OperatorID list [Pega 7.1.9 / MS SQL Server 2012 / Websphere 220.127.116.11]
- how to select the drop down list in table its id dynamically change but its appear always in 4th column
- Drop down list in column of table designer- item selection