Pop-Up Message in Pega 6.3
am working on Pega 6.3 Version (as in higher versions we have condition option in Location Actions), we have a requirement to display a Pop-Up Message on Click of Next Button. I know I can achieve this by PxButton in control with Local Action (with Modal Dialog) but i need to show this Pop-Up Message on a specific Screen, not sure how to add conditions.
Also i can't use Disable condition which would disable Next Button. Please help...
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Would this work for you -> Use two pxButton controls, one with the local action/modal and one without. Control what button you want to display on what screen with appropriate visibility conditions. Thanks.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Case Worker Portal with the pop-up message or Case Manager Portal with no pop-up message, which one?
- Changing the case management error message into pop-up message
- Pop-up message while deleting an OperatorID
- Need to change the default header message for Window.confirm() modal pop-up
- Need to implement scroll bar and pop-up message before deleting a row for data table