PegaDM - "Security guide not configured"
While setting up pipeline in staging there is one step called "Verify Security Checklist" when dig down below was given in prhelp but in "security Status" am keep on getting as " Security guide not configured" but never mentioned how it need to be done... will some please explain how it need to be configured.
Review the current status of your application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure > Application > Quality > Guardrails > Compliance Score.
- In the Security status section, review the number of tasks remaining to be performed in the Application Security Checklist.
Can this conversation be helpful: https://community1.pega.com/community/pega-support/question/security-status-security-guide-not-configured-be-enabled-home-page
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SECURITY STATUS (Security guide not configured) to be enabled @ home page of designer studio.
- Security Fix- urlaccessmode with deny value (< env name="security/urlaccessmode" value="warn" / >).
- Pega Security Admin guide 7.2.2
- Can't find Application guide Security Checklist Tasks
- Are there any guide lines for security checks to be followed for the Pega Instance hosted inthe AWS cloud instance?