PegaChat on Customer's Mobile App
We are using Customer Service 7.3 version right now. I understand that Pega chat client can be embedded on Customer's website.
Pega Chat requires the insertion of a code snippet on every web page on which chat functionality will be enabled.
What steps need to be performed if we want the customers initiate chat through a mobile app?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Custom Android Mobile App can't download PDFs and files
- Problem in customer's Dynamic Select
- problem with Capturing a Customer's Intent quiz- Q4?
- Is there a way to add Top Offers to Customer's Interaction History?
- How could I pull up customer's information automatically based on their account number?