PegaCall on 7.2.2 for Aspect
I'm starting my journey to research and use PegaCall with PRPC 7.2.2. The release notes for pegaCall 7.2.1 say that CTI link servers no longer support Aspect CTI.
How can I implement pegaCall with our Aspect environment?
Will you be supporting Aspect in the future? I've looked at the pega8 docs and I don't see any mention of Aspect.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrading PRPC from 7.2.2 to 7.3 for Customer Service 7.2.2
- Issues with Custom Mobile app (for iPhone and Android) in a Pega 7.2.2 Sales Automation 7.22 environment
- What are the list of Software and libraries used by PRPC 7.2.2 and Customer Service 7.2.2?
- How is this "Interaction Timeout" activated (PRPC 7.2.2 with CS 7.2.2)?
- After migrating from Pega6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2; New Pega 7.2.2 Rule-Connect-SOAP calls InvokeAxis2 activity in Pega-IntegrationEngine:07-10-27 OOTB ruleset and the step numbers are different but operations are similar.