Pega Web Mashup and URL Encryption.
While working on launching Pega mashup from Salesforce one point which i need some advice is encryption.
I have gone through below url regarding it but seems platform support team in the company is not ok with setting <env name="initialization/SubmitObfuscatedURL" value="optional"/> instead of required.
I am passing account# in the url and need encryption,please help with some points.
I am on Pega 8.2.2 and integration with Salesforce and in the https log i check for encrypted url.
I need to test for both IE and Chrome and encryption should work for both is the requirement.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we host an external application on Pega User Interface. As through Mashups we can embed a Pega application as gadgets on a web application to create a Pega Composite application.Does Mashups can be utilized in my requirement. Please suggest an ap
- How to embed entire pega case manager portal in third party web application using Pega web mashup
- PrpcServiceUtils Want to encrypt pega.rest.server.url operator password
- PrpcServiceUtils encrypt pega.rest.server.url operator passwords
- Why the URL parameters get encrypted in Pega 8? (?pzuiactionzzz=...)