Pega V8.2.2 - Alignment issue with rich text editor control in read-only mode
I have created a section with a text input field and OOTB Rich Text Editor field, and in run time i have entered data for both the fieds and submitted.
In Review mode, the data enetered in rich text editor is not aligned properly with other fields.
There is more space between label and the field value for rich text editor.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to tag SR***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- All text format is gone in read-only mode for text areas or rich text editor property.
- Rich text box control formatting issue when read-only
- Collapsible Text-Area not available in Read-Only mode
- The "Wrap Text" option on Grid Repeat Layout does not work when Read-Only Mode
- Property value removed when "Show validation messages in read-only mode" is checked on Control