Pega Upgrade Time
We recently upgraded Pega from 7.3.1 to 8.2.1 in two of our lower environments SIT & BAT. The upgrade was done via in-place manner. We observed that SIT took 130 minutes to upgrade whereas BAT took 330 minutes to do the same. Both the environments have same Rule Base & approx same Data. I was just curios what are the other factors we should check which may impact upgrade time because the downtime would play crucial role during production upgrade and we have to plan it accordingly.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2 Rules Upgrade- In place db upgrade- Resume IndexReference_11.jar import takes more time is that normal- any suggestion to make import faster
- Adv Case Search/Case Search- Calendar Time Default post upgrade to Pega7
- Designer studio- open list of properties takes long time and gives error post upgrade to Pega7
- Declar Expression run time giving error post upgrade to Pega7
- Can we upgrade pega V7.2.2 to V7.4 without down time?