Pega upgrade - Migrating Custom tables
We have performed out-of-place upgrade from Pega 7.2.1 to 8.3 using below steps. However after the upgrade of rules schema, we can not see the custom tables created in our application. Please advise how data can be migrated into the new target schema ?
Step1 - Created a blank schema named CDS in target database.
Step 2 - Executed migrate.sh script (Attached migrateSystem.properties file). BUILD was successful.
Step 3 - Executed Upgrade script to upgrade rules schema.Build was successful
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2 Rules Upgrade- In place db upgrade- Resume IndexReference_11.jar import takes more time is that normal- any suggestion to make import faster
- CPM 6.2 to 7.3 Upgrade- looking to keep legacy portal of customer service
- Pega Marketing upgrade- Failed to upgrade Microsite flow to make relevant to above class
- Pega Marketing 7.13 Upgrade- Errors received after running the upgrade activity RunPostInstall activity (located in the PegaMKT-Install class)
- Is automatic upgrade of custom DB tables done in Pega's upgrade script?