Pega Upgrade to 8.2 DB2 Linux
Upgrade guide says below
IBM Db2 operating-system users
All IBM Db2 users must also exist at the operating system level. Before you create the database user accounts, define the operatingsystem-level users and authorizations:
• Deployment user - This user must have Administrative privileges on the operating system. For example, in Windows this user is a member of the Administrators Group.
• Admin – This user must have Administrative privileges on the operating system. For example, in Windows this user is a member of the Administrators Group.
• Base – This user must not have Administrator privileges on the operating system.
For upgrades why we need this to be performed? shouldn't these be available when we do the installation
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issues and Constraints moving Pega from our DB2 tables and zLinux to Oracle & Linux.
- PEGA 8.2 Compatibilty with IBM DB2 for Z/OS & Apache Tomcat
- System Upgrade: Does Pega support this system setup Oracle 12C Release 2 (12.2) on Oracle Linux 7 (OEL7)
- Pega upgrade from 6.2 to 7.3.1 hours taken to upgrade issue- DB2 Z/OS
- Online Help URL Pega 8.2 points to Pega 7 after upgrade