I have 2 questions:
1) Can you tell me, how Pega define which package it`ll use for methods?
On first pic (correspondenceRule.png) I have method tools.getDatabase(), as I understand, I can find short description of methods in Resources > Engine API,
and there were 4 methods with name getDatabase() (another pic, methods.png), which different only with their package, so the question is: how Pega defines which method it`ll use?
2) What tools exactly? Did I get it right, that tools just a class with various methods and ALL these methods I can find in Engine API, or there another place for this?
Does Pega have another class I should know if I want to use java steps? (here a little bit more than 2 questions, sorry)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PEGA Platform Version(Trail Cloud Version) Can be used to integrate with Reporting Tools like MicroStrategy or Cognos or Other Tools?
- CRT, Dead Code Tool are Pega 7.1.9 compliant but not in pega 7.1.7
- Find out the Root Cause of your Pega application issue by using these tools developed by Pega GCS
- What is default Database in Pega 5.5 and 6.2 version? What is best GUI tool to access DB in Pega 5.5 and 6.2 version?
- LOAD Testing using any tool for PEGA Application