Pega Synchronization Server - SSL Certificate
Is it possible to use Self-Signed SSL certificate for Pega Synchronization Server? We are installing the Pega Synchronization Server on a Windows 10 dev machine and we are getting error "The requested certificate could not be found....". Although the Self-Signed Cert is already in The Trust Root Certifications Authorities folder.
In the guide it is mentioned to set AllowInvalid as true in AppSettingsRepo.json.
Page:17-18 Configuring the Pega Synchronization Server
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SSL/TLS Certificate not available and failing on Pega IAC Gateway (Web Mashup) when SSL offloading is done at LTM
- How to install an SSL/TLS Certificate on Pega IAC Gateway (Web Mashup)
- SSL certificates issued by sha256RSA Compatability for PEGA 5.5
- Obtain the SSL certificate from the Pega Platform administrator.
- Pega url after enabling SSL/TLS on app server doesnt work without hashed session id in url