Pega Standard functions for checking data type
Is there any standard function to check the datatype of properties. Example: function is check whether the given input is string or number.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Can you check
lib: Default (Pega-Rules)
Function : PropertyType ; isNumber
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Data Types- Import and Export- Is this functionality still supported at Pega Platform 7.3.1?
- Access Group for SLA Agent(Standard Type) in Pega-ProCom agents rule
- [PEGA 7.1.6] Check File Signature (MIME Type) to Determine File Type Before Upload
- check for Data functions in java
- Function to check if Data Page Exists