Pega Single Sign-on Issue
We are using a .net application for single sign-on where it gets the employer details from the active directory and returns the required results to Pega for login like user-id, username, Email, from, sendettime,pw.
the isuse here is the required results are in the query string of the url. if someone sent's me the link in a cut and paste and when i clicked on it i signed in as the other user. is there any way can we
handle this situation from the Pega side like removing those from the query string as soon as the user successfully login. while researching I found an option in Authentication service rule for Search Parameters.
Can someone help me in understanding what values i need to provide in the below one:
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cannot access linked document "How to implement single sign-on with SAML"
- Single Sign-On base on Windows Login
- Suggest feasibility of SAML web single sign-on implementation for the specific requirement
- Single Sign-ON (SSO) using NTLM
- Pega Robotics- Need clarification on Pega Assisted Sign-On functionality