Pega Security Alert
Hello! Awhile back, I received a notification that I had to add this setting to my Pega 8.1 environments: -DNodeSettings="lac/traditionalLACRegisterSynch=true". This is a WebSphere JVM setting.
Is this still needed for Pega 8.3 and beyond?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Based on the following article, 8.3 doesn't appear to be affected: https://community1.pega.com/community/pega-support/question/pega-proactive-notice-thread-locking
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Performance/Security alerts
- How to address the security alerts
- PEGA0004 CRITICAL ALERTS in development environment; most of these alerts are triggered when we try to save-as an existing rule
- oversize attachment upload giving Jboss alert instead of Pega alert
- prpcServiceUtils failing with below exception REQUEST_EXECUTION_ERROR com.pega.pegarules.ser viceclient.exception.PRPCServiceException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.secur