Pega Search Index
we configured PegaSearchIndex in multinode system in one node, but it is in Temp folder. whenever we clear temp indexing also removing and reindexing taking more time since there are lot of data and work. we plan to change the PegaSearchIndex folder alone to different FS location. Could you please provide any best approach and what are all changes do we need to do for this change. and if we configure PegaSeachIndex in one node, if node down it will impact the all nodes, so we thought to configure in back up node (second node), is it best practice?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- unable to search data instances in developer portal after deployment of Pega 717 also have tried the option to enable DSS for data indexing and build Data index thru SMA but it did not worked Please provide any other suggestions
- "2015-12-08 20:09:05,503 [fault (self-tuning)'] [ STANDARD] [ PegaRULES:06.03] ( search.internal.RuleIndexer) ERROR - Failed to update ClipboardPages in the PegaRULES index- Lock obtain timed out: NativeFSLock@/var/SP/weloadm/pega/pegatempdir/Pe
- Recreating the Pega 7 search index in the Exercise VM
- Recreating the Pega 7 search index
- Search Index not working for Pega 8.2.1