Pega Robotics Studio .OpenSpan deployment
We are planning to have a centralized repository where all the .openspan automations will be placed. Our idea is to configure our virtual machines to have access to that server in order to execute the corresponding automations. (A scheduled script will be executed in the VM and run the .openspan automatically).
I would like to know if its mandatory to copy the .openspan file in the local machine to run the automation, or if the file could reside in other server and be called from the VM where it is executed.
Thank you for your attention.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OpenSpan Services application stopped working Issue in Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) Studio
- Application crashes when using PEGA Robotics Runtime (Openspan) while running with PEGA Robotics Studio works fine
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) integration with OpenSpan Studio/Pega Robotics Studio
- Pega Robotics- HTTP 422 error in Package Manager when deploying from Pega Robot Studio
- Pega Robotics Studio (OpenSpan)- How to allow identification of element at automation run time