Pega Robotics SP1 - Can InfoPath 2013 be interrogated?
Hi Pega community,
Can InfoPath 2013 be directly interrogated by Pega Robotics in order to create controls that Pega can reference and manipulate with automation? Infopath 2013 was once apart of the MS Office suite before being released as standalone. Currently MS Office integration is through connector - assumption is that this is the same for InfoPath but wanted to verify as this application isnt directly listed in the application Support Matrix.
Thank you for any help / feedback you can provide on this!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can Pega Robotics switch MS-Office from 2013 to 2010.
- Error while interrogating infopath form- Access is denied. HRESULT: 0x80070005
- Pega 6.3 SP1- OOTB CorrNew Activity is not attaching email attachment to the Work Object
- Interrogating PEGA Application using Pega Robotics/ OpenSpan.
- Interrogating work object items in pega application using Pega robot studio